Thursday, October 11, 2007

Help, Please! *Update*

Ok, so I'm on Flickr, I have a screen name (Amy.Liz) and I have 6 photos posted. Why, when I go to search for people and I put my screen name in, do I not show up? Did I forget to do something? Does Flickr hate me? Help!!

** Thanks to the wonderful Sara, I have come to terms with Flickr. Apparently I am not the only one who has problems with searching, and therefore I feel that I will be able to forgive Flickr and love it despite its obvious flaws. Plus, you can search for me under my email address (INlibrarian@yahoo.com) or you can go to my Flickr homepage thanks to the web address I created.

I have added Sara and Mandy as my interesting contacts and I posted a (not very interesting) comment on one of Mandy's photos (the race to find it starts now!).

So, now that I have beaten Flickr at its own game, I can move on with my life and with Learning 2.0. Hoorah!

P.S. Blogger finally stopped arguing with me and posted my Bellagio ceiling picture. Double hoorah! Like I said, it's not the best because the lighting is bad and the framing is a bit off, but I still wanted to post it since I promised I would. Also, I think it's a cool ceiling.

2 comments:

Brian, Melanie, Kaelyn, Gretchen, and Sophie said...

Yep, Flikr hates you!

Brian, Melanie, Kaelyn, Gretchen, and Sophie said...

The ceiling is really cool!!!! It looks like the Dale Chihuly ceiling at the Children's Museum in Indy. I love stuff like that! Thanks for sharing!